Saturday, January 18, 2014

Wounds

It slashed my soul how those people used me
And belittled me to insignificance.
Blood beat out of my heart
Where the wounds created by their tongues cut.

The world was never mine, 

Nor was it theirs,
But I kept on smiling
Causing them to carved my flesh even more.

I wish I could be stronger with expression,

So I could convey the truths within my mind
And the hurtful pains of my soul.
I wish I could voice it all better and clearer.

I wish I could express everything.


I wish I would express anything!



© A Furious Child

2 comments:

  1. Everything comes in time, patience gives the heart time to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harold... Patience is one of the best virtues, but there's always a point where one can never be able to take anymore hurt!

    ReplyDelete