Monday, January 13, 2014

Sentiment, Long Forgotten...

I will take back the road I took before
I will pass the hardest only for you
 No matter how long it takes
 No matter how much time passes
 I will be waiting
 Through the darkness in the night
 You are my light
 My dream and my fantasy
Come my knight
 Rescue me from the dangers of my thoughts
 As I keep looking in every face I see
 Hoping to see you
 Come and search the world for me
 Take my hand to the safety
 Hold me and promise you will never let me go
 My knight, take the pain away
 My knight
 Live happily with me until the end of our time
 Do not forget our promise


© A Furious Child

4 comments:

  1. How can I forget such promise, for it still grasps my heart and polishes sword.
    For betwixt is but where the furies do live that sirens yon distant call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through the blithering midnights maul, I shall come.
    Through the snake pits coil, I shall come,
    Through the feral beasts that howl, I shall come.
    For thy sparkle given eye 'tis but the beacon that gathers my soul.

    How then can I refuse, I shall come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For your butterfly lips speak as does the wings of truth;
    I will take back the road I took before
    I will pass the hardest only for you,
    Eternal shall I be on the wayward wicks of time
    That are lit upon my passage to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment +Harold Clapsaddle

    ReplyDelete