Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Dance of Good and Evil

Tears stream down my cheeks.
Thinking of past memories,
My mind still freshly holds,
With all sensations,
My heart still aches.

It was a long time ago,

That people stood in row,
Defying the tyrant's law,
Reminding the world how,
Things became so low,
From past until now.

The past and future,

Linked by present are.
The memory, hope, and fear,
In my tormented mind roar,
My heart is forever sore.

The faces, the eyes,

The never-ending lies,
The pity, the smiles,
The ever-lasting sighs,
My heart always replies:

I shall always remember,

That moment in September,
With the roaring Thunder,
The raging, flooding River,
And the prison down under.

Then begging the Law,

To avenge the ones below,
Against the common foe,
The so-called Devil's Crow,
Who bought human law.

Thus came the Just Divine,

Stroke on the spine,
Of the vile Devil's shrine.
Forever God's light shall shine,
And people always be fine.

Victory will come,

In more years or some,
Unknown the accurate sum,
When the humans all hum:
Victory has finally come.




© A Furious Child

No comments:

Post a Comment