Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Strange Experience

In that moment of an introduction, - laugh of you wish - I do take a split of a second to remember what my name is, strange as it may be. People sometimes ask me, "Have you forgotten your name?" I feel the faint blush behind my cheeks, blackmailing me to reveal the strange secret, and I wonder... Does any other human  being go through the same thing? You ought to know, I do not drink or do drugs simply for the reason I am a believer in God's orders to not self-destruct, and that my mind can do the tricks of those two on its own without any attempts from my part. I also wonder if something is especially off in my brain for me to forget my name out of the blue! I do wonder but never bother with answering any of those questions. As for the first, I hope people would oblige me by answering the question, for they know exactly what happens with them. However, the second is out of any body's concern, unless you specialize in neurology and actually have an answer to the question! I say you shouldn't because of a small fear I have that you might take this little confession and passing thought as a weapon against me and make fun of me! I do not like such a thing, and I am perfectly serious as I say so.

I think that if this experience is shared by many, it would then characterize a specific universal experience affected by special circumstances and features of the environment and the human life.

Please answer question one in the comments. Let us have further discussions, for I am always intrigued by new, argumentative, and exploratory ideas.


© A Furious Child

No comments:

Post a Comment