Saturday, July 25, 2015

Faisense (Faith & Sense)

Tell me a tale
Of hidden truths,
Of love that lasts,
Of dreams come true.

Let me see
This world again
Through the eyes
Peeking from the sky.

Make me sleep
On heavenly clouds,
And visualize humanity's
Self-destruction legalized.

Explosions,
Bashed heads,
Cut limbs,
Wounded Earth
Blood-stained oceans.

That world seizes,
Broken and shattered.
Bodies piled up in heaps,
Mountains can't compare.

The end is here.
All dreams deceased.
The horn once blown,
All living now gone.

Silence resides,
All beings sleep,
Alone He stands
In His glory.

The horn twice blown,
All beings awake,
Humanity awaits
That long judgment.

I know not
What will await.
I know not
My eternal state.

Heaven or hell
Are all in place.
I pray to God
But it's too late...

I had a chance,
A lifetime ago,
I had a choice,
Be friend or foe.

Not His or yours,
But my own,
It's my decisions,
That seal my fate.

I know that Time
Had played its part.
It seemed like forever
That Single Life.

But Truth be told
I was warned...
Believe or disbelieve
The choice was mine...

Do good, do evil,
I have judgment.
Repent for mistakes,
For God forgives.

It is my belief,
Upon a mind,
I force it not,
Nor do I hate.

Never have I claimed
To comprehend all,
For ultimate knowledge
Is God's alone.

He is the Creator,
The One and Only,
He is the Peace,
Redemption's his.

It's not a tale,
Nightmare or dream.
It's all promised,
That day will come...


© A Furious Child

No comments:

Post a Comment