Saturday, August 2, 2014

Infinity!

I am my body,
I am my mind,
I am my soul...
I am a swaying line
Of infinite existence.

I am the mother 
That mourns her child.
I am the buried child
Under wreckage of greed,
Of hatred...

I lived, 
So peaceful in my mind,
I died,
Bombing above my head.

I shed my tears,
I lived,
Aimlessly, it may seem.
From a stony land
I turned to sand,
I drew the lines
Of my destiny.

You are my savior,
I pray to You,
And only You,
Gave peace 
To my heart,

While Zion sent
All those missiles
Trying to end me.
Failure is her mistress
For eternity!

I live forever,
Unharmed by her hatred,
Unarmed by steel,
I live in the garden
Of heavenly splendor
For eternity.

I am my body,
I am my mind,
I am my soul...
I am one swaying line
Of infinity.


© A Furious Child 

No comments:

Post a Comment