Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Dream

In your eyes I see the pureness
Of a spiritual love
In your smile I see the playfulness
Of an innocent soul
In your kiss I taste the gentleness
Of a timeless affection

Our souls had entwined 
Before our physical bodies collide
Our embraces relate
As our physiques' rays of warmth resonate
Our hearts whimper
When our earthly existence despair

This predestined engage
The bodily presence won't change
For our kindred spirits
In eternal realm had found their fates



© A Furious Child

6 comments:

  1. I nominated you for Liebster award. :) http://kristypoems.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem reminds me of how I related to love as a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that as we grow up, we lose pieces of those good parts about how we view the world. We become more cynical and gloomy, so we choose to overlook the nice things about life. I find the best way to slowly overcome our cynicism is to focus on one good thing everyday: a kind word, a smile, the weather, anything that would warm us from the inside...

      Delete