Friday, December 13, 2013

Amazing Memory

It’s quite odd how faces fade from our memories
Of people we’ve once known…
And how those we do remember become strange
When we come across…
It saddens me to think of the friends that
I can never see anymore…
It is heartbreaking and lonesome…
I think of the stories we’ve once told…
Of the songs we’ve heard…
Of the music our heart strings played on warm instruments…
Why does my mind fail to repaint the pictures it once caught?
Why does my brush forget the strokes of our adventures?
Why do the colors wash off in the sea of Oblivion?
I need to have them all back
So I can meet my once so vivid dreams…
I want to have them all back
So my soul can be again complete…
I couldn’t find the people from the past in my present
I need to revive their dying hearts…
My love for them is the entire existence
For they had been once a beautiful part of this life...


© A Furious Child

No comments:

Post a Comment