Saturday, July 7, 2012

Happy Family


I'm TIRED of accomplishing the best for people other than myself!
I'm TIRED of giving EVERYTHING and RECEIVING nothing!
I'm TIRED of being pushed around and ridiculed!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that only cares about what other people think!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that uses me as an excuse to hurt each other!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that wants me to be PERFECT!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that makes comparison where there aren't any!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that doesn't see the good in me!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that doesn't accept me for who I am!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that is selfish!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that is never satisfied!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that imprisons me!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that sees me as a burden!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that doesn't want me!
I'm TIRED of being in a family that HATES me!
I'm TIRED of my family!
How about yours?


© A Furious Child

No comments:

Post a Comment